The Office version for Android
Office Mobile for Android is the solution to be able to view and edit your office documents wherever you are, from your smartphone.
The office suite by Microsoft optimized for Android.
Although Office Mobile for Android hasn't been conceived to create documents from scratch, it includes all the tools you need to:
- Access contents stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint, or on the memory of your smartphone.
- View Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents created on a PC.
- Make small changes to documents without affecting their structure.
It also allows you to create simple spreadsheets or text documents with the basic edition tools included.
Furthermore, Office Mobile also incorporates other interesting functionalities such as the possibility to continue reading documents where you last left them, rapidly access documents recently opened on your PC or edit files even when you're offline.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above.
- Office Mobile is free for domestic use.
- Requires a subscription to Office 365 for commercial use.
- Requires Microsoft Office 2013 installed on a PC to be able to access certain functions.
Office 2016 16.0.7167.2040
Microsoft's office suite
Office Mobile iPhone 1.2.2
Office for iOS